Current Job Openings:
2 Principal positions
GRACE Catholic Schools
GRACE Catholic Schools seek qualified candidates for Principal position at
Holy Cross & St. Matthew Catholic schools.
The following is a list of the expectations:
- A spiritual leader who communicates the school’s mission and goals to the school community, fosters an environment of visible Catholic Identity, and provides opportunities for faith development for the school community.
- An instructional and academic leader who maintains a positive learning environment for developing well rounded 21st century learners, encourages and supports professional growth of staff, guides teachers in reviewing current curriculum and instructional methods, and maintains required accreditations.
- An administrator who collaborates to develop and promote a positive vision for the school, employs an effective process for decision-making, plans and manages the operating budget, is a strategic planner who develops and actively markets to increase enrollment, and performs supervisory responsibilities.
- A communicator who articulates the mission, philosophy and vision of the school to all constituents; communicates regularly with the parish staff and school communities; builds community within the school; and communicates regularly with GRACE.
The following is a list of the educational and work experience necessary for the principal:
- · The principal must have a Master’s Degree which includes coursework in school administration and be licensed by the State of Wisconsin (#51) or obtain certification licensure within three years of the date of hire.
- · The principal must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church, have or will seek a catechetical certification in the catholic faith.
- · The principal must have working knowledge of general administration, instruction, assessment, student support, professional development and the ability to foster Catholic identity in a school setting.
How to Apply:
If you have the skill-set and ability to continue the tradition of creating students with strong Catholic values, stewardship, and a love of learning by becoming the spiritual, educational and professional leader, we welcome your application.
For full consideration, please submit the following for review:
- · Letter of Intent
- · Resume
- · Academic Credentials and License
- · Vision Statement for Catholic Education
- · Five (5) letters of recommendation and/or contact information of five (5) professional references
For confidential consideration, please send these items in totality to: Employment@gracesystem.org;
Or via regular mail to: ATTN: Human Resources, GRACE Administrative Office, 1087 Kellogg Street, Green Bay, WI 54303
Job posting expiration date: May 3, 2013
Desired start date: July 1, 2013
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Early Childhood Substitute Teachers
GRACE is seeking individuals to serve as early childhood program (3 year olds through 4 year-old Kindergarten) substitute teachers. Qualified applicants must possess a four year college degree and early childhood certification/credentials. Applicants must complete a background check and VIRTUS training offered through the Green Bay Catholic Diocese.
Send resume and credentials to email@example.com
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Green Bay Area Catholic Education (GRACE) School System is a 23 parish collaborative educational ministry that operates nine (9) Early Childhood – 8th grade schools serving the greater Green Bay area. Formed in 2008, this school system serves over 2400 students at 10 neighborhood schools. Those schools are geographically distributed in the area with strong connections to the area parishes and the broader community. The system employs over 250 staff members. GRACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to be considered for openings in the future you can send a cover letter, resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
State and federal laws require that the employer be non-discriminatory in service and in employment practices. No person shall be discriminated against because of race, color, age, sex, national origin of ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disabilities or any other protected classification unrelated to his or her ability to perform the job (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act & Wisconsin Fair Employment law).
GRACE is non-discriminatory in employment practices in accordance with applicable state and federal laws insofar as they are consistent with the beliefs, official teachings and doctrines of the Catholic Church. It may give preference to a Catholic applicant. Positions that are responsible for teaching religion must be held by a practicing Catholic.